Bankerz provide bespoke self-study kit for preparation for CAIIB exams. absolutely FREE along with the course package. You get comprehensive study materials in e-learning format, on the following subjects, which are considered very suitable to make you succeed in the exam. andexcel in your career in the Bank and get salary increments expeditiously.
|1||Advanced Bank Management|
|2||Bank Financial Management|
|3||* Elective Papers ( Choose any one from the List)|
Bankerz provide high quality Mock Tests for you to prepare for CAIIB exams.conducted by IIBF. The course package comes in following packages to suit your requirements
CAIIB (Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers)
Total No of Questions – 100 MCQs, including 40 case studies.
Duration – 2 Hours
SUBJECTS:Consists of 2 compulsory Papers and One Elective paper
- Compulsory Papers
|1||Advanced Bank Management||100||100|
|2||Bank Financial Management||100||100|
|3||*Any one of the Elective Papers below||100||100|
- Elective Papers
Candidates can choose any one subject for the Elective Paper of their choice from below:
- Corporate Banking
- Retail Banking
- Co-operative Banking
- Rural Banking
- International Banking
- Central Banking
- Information Technology
- Financial Advising
- Human Resources Management
- Risk Management
- Treasury Management
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be NO Negative marking as penalty for wrong answer to a question.
- Only existing employees of banks who have passed JAIIB Exams. before, can write CAIIB Exam.
- CAIIB Exams. are conducted in off-line mode; on three consecutive Sundays.
- Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination eitherin Hindi or English.
- Minimum marks for passing CAIIB Exams. is 50 out of 100 marks, in each subject or at least 45 marks in each subject with a total of 150 marks in all subjects put together in any single attempt.
- There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
- CAIIB exams are not mandatory certifications. But they are useful to Bank employees in Career Growth, Promotion and Salary Increment.
CAIIB – Rs. 3,092